- All applicants are advised to go through the Prospectus thoroughly before filling up the application form.
- Candidate must apply in the prescribed application form along with requisite fees and attested photocopies of the documents/testimonials.
- The application form must be filled up by the candidate and signed at the appropriate column.
- Incomplete Application will be summarily rejected. Application forms Overwriting/cutting/ineligibility are also liable to rejected.
- If ineligibility of a candidate is detected at any stage before or after publication of merit list/counseling/Admission, his/her candidature/admission will be cancelled without any notice. In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or certificate etc. or is found to have withheld or concealed any information in his/her application, he/she will be debarred from admission.
- It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that correct details including address, Email Id, contact number is filled in the Application Form. The Convener will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
- Payment of application fees will be accepted in shape of voucher not through any other mode.
- No candidate is allowed to submit for more than one application.
NOTE: Sending admission form through a courier service is absolutely not allowed. Sending the admission form through speed post should also be avoided as some delay is likely to occur, for which the candidate herself shall be responsible.
Documents and Certificates enclosed.