The objectives regarding the Course of pharmacy technician is to prepare a health caring and community oriented personnel, competent to deal with the common health problems of the people in a scientifically sound and cost effective manner using appropriate technology and holistic approach under the guidance and supervision of a qualified graduate pharmacist.
- A Student at the conclusion of his Course will be able to assume his role perform his function and communicate effectively.
- Display virtues and personal character such as sense of responsibility towards patients, community and colleagues.
- Respect patient’s rights of confidentiality
- Recognize his professional limitations.
- Develop and maintain good relations with patients and all people concerned in the delivery of health care.
- Improve his professional knowledge, skills and attitude.