WHO CAN APPLY?
- B.S.C (Generic) Nursing (4 Years Degree Program)
- Candidates who have completed F.S.C. (Pre-Medical) and secured minimum 55% marks.
- B.S.C. Nursing (Post RN) (2 Years Degree Program)
- Candidates who have completed Diploma in General Nursing, have valid PNC registration, and have 2 years work experience in the relevant field.
- One Year Post Basic Diploma Programs
- Post Basic Diploma in Cardiac Nursing
- Post Basic Diploma in Intensive Care Nursing
- Post Basic Diploma in Pediatric Nursing
- Post Basic Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing
Candidates who have completed Diploma in General Nursing and have valid PNC registration.
WHERE DO I COLLECT THE APPLICATION FORM?
Application forms are available at the MNAHI Administration Block Cash Counter.
CAN FEE PAID IN INSTALLMENTS?
Yes. Terms and conditions apply.
IS THE FACILITY OF HOSTEL AVAILABLE?
Yes. Limited accommodation is available for students (females only) who reside in cities other than Lahore.
IS THE INSTITUTE REGISTERED?
For Diploma Programs:
The institution is registered with the Punjab Nursing Examination Board (NEB) and the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Islamabad.
For Degree Programs:
The institution is affiliated with University of Health Sciences (UHS) and registered with the Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Islamabad.
ARE SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE?
IS INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE?
One year paid internship is offered to students who have completed B.S. Nursing Generic.